Monday, February 16, 2015

Random winner announcement

Thank you all for your sweet, encouraging comments you have left me since the beginning of the year.  I have posted 19 times and one person visited and commented every single time!  I wanted to share some of my duplicate goodies to show my appreciation. I wish I could send every one of you something, but only one person could win!  It comes as no surprise that the person's name I drew from a bowl full of names  was that person who commented 24 times!!!! She even came back to congratulate me on a few that won challenges! Wow!  Pamellia, you are the lucky winner and will receive the goodies pictured below!!!!  I hope some are new to you, and I can't wait to see how you will put them to use! Please contact me at caponatbellsouthdotnet with your mailing information, and I will get them off to you!
(next time, I might consider trying Mr. Random--it took more time to tally the comments than it did to do some of my projects!) 
Again, thank you all for your lovely comments and support!  I hope you'll continue to stop in and visit. Hugs!
Sara Emily 



11 comments:

  1. That is super cool what you did!!! Congrats to our dear friend Pamellia!!! She so deserves it! You are awesome Sara!!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Samra, Thank you for this note! I really wish I had something for everyone, and I will have other things coming out of my Closet...they may just not be on the scale of this nor will they necessarily be new, so e-mail me anyway with your contact info and I'll keep you on the list. I love to share what I have! And I agree that Pamellia deserves to be a winner...she consistently messages so many crafters, and I'm sure it makes them so happy! I know it makes me happy! Hugs!

      Delete
  2. Congrats Pamellia!! Very well deserved, she puts a lot of effort in coming round to all of our blogs and leaving such beautiful comments xx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Georgie, you hit the nail on the head! Pamellia is so diligent about leaving love on our blogs and even responds to each and every one of her huge entourage of followers! I secretly think there is more than one Pamellia! Shhhh; don't tell her, OK? Please e-mail me with your contact info, too; I will have other stuff and would like to keep you as "runner up". I will have a funny story to share with you! Hugs!

      Delete
  3. WHAAAAAAAAAT!!!!!! Oh my gosh Sara, you are just the sweetest, most thoughtful gal ever! Just for the record, I visit your blog because you are such a talented lady and I love your work...plus, you make me giggle like crazy!

    That being said, I am so excited! I don't own a single one of those products!! Wow Sara, you really made my day today with your generous gift! I was going to email anyway this morning, so I will talk to you soon. Big hugs from your biggest fan!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Ooops! I hope you didn't see my comment above:)! I don't want you to get a FAT head or anything! But you made my head just blow up with this comment of yours! I'm so happy these are "new" to you, Pamellia! I threw in that bag of micro beads when I saw it was your name I drew, because you do such fabulous work with them! And the numbers proved, you ARE my biggest fan! Hugs!

      Delete
    2. I almost forgot to thank you for yet another generous compliment! thank you!

      Delete
  4. Congratulations to Pamellia: Her support is huge and your generous gift is well deserved. Thanks also to you for this idea that keeps bloggers closer !

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I agree that Pamellia is hugely supportive of so many bloggers! I don't think the poor girl ever gets to sleep, so she might as well have some goodies to play with! Ha! Ha!

      Delete
  5. Wow Sara, what an amazingly generous thing to do. It is great to have lovely comments and I always appreciate yours! Great news Pamellia, you really are so supportive, enjoy the goodies. Hugs Jan x

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. See you ALL are really supportive of one another, and I think that's worth giving away a few goodies when I can! Thank you for your support, Jan!

      Delete

Thank you for leaving your comments...they mean so much to me.